Saturday, January 11, 2014

Thank You!

Thank You! 
2013 KENYA TRIP
"Promoting Healing: Transforming 
the Inside to Champion the Outside"
 


Just wanted to take a moment to express our gratitude for all the thoughts, prayers, donations, and well wishes from our recent trip to Kenya.  It was a huge success once again this year.  We were able to add an additional person to the team, offer more days of training, and impact almost 6,000 kids.  We've included some pictures and testimonials from some of the participants to give you a glimpse of some of the things we had the privilege of experiencing.  Thank you again for all your support. It is greatly appreciated. We have tentatively set another trip for Kenya next November.  So, if you are interested in being part of the next group, please give us a call or email.  

 Here are some testimonies from some of the participants' experiences of the training: 

- "Since I started this session, my life has changed so much because right now I am revived.  I truly understand what these children go through in their lives.  I am in a better position to handle them in a better way now.  I have lived in hatred but now I feel so much love within me."

- "I now understand the importance of children needing to feel loved and appreciated.  I will always let them come closer and closer to me, when they are good or bad.  I will also let them be encouraged to feel free to express their feelings, share their experiences and their wants, needs, and desires. Never again will I forget to embrace them and tell them of their importance."

 

- "It has been a great thing to have this training at this moment that we direly need to help the vulnerable children we work with.  It has been a healing process and an eye opener to me and this will be passed on to the entire community that I deal with."


- "What doesn't kill you will definitely make you stronger. This turned out to be the best thing that has ever happened in my life.  I am now stronger than ever and ready to better serve the children.  I have received unconditional love and I wish life would be like this always.  Thank you Eric and team."

 

Once again, thank you and may you experience a wonderful holiday and Happy New Year!

 
Be Well,
~Eric


No comments:

Post a Comment