Wednesday, June 12, 2013

BE an Encourager


BE an Encourager

Over three years ago, I had the privilege of becoming friends with a wonderful gentleman that is over twice my age.  Over those years, he has turned out to also be a great coach and mentor. But, most of all, he is a great encourager.  I am a huge fan of his, but he seems to be a bigger fan of mine.  He’s always introducing me to people or telling me about how he just talked to someone about me.  What’s funny about that is he always enthusiastically describes me in the same way.  Every time he provides that explanation, it is encouraging to me.  It never gets old and it always seems to come at a time when I need a little extra boost.  Even at his age, and many generations between us, he reminds me that there are no excuses for NOT being awesome and making sure we bring that out in others.  BE that type of encourager!

Play BALL!!!

Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment